resistance to injustice has been a part of American civic life since the ratification of the Constitution.
Tag Archives | Resistance
Samuel Adams said, â€œThe liberties of our country, the freedoms of our civil Constitution are worth defending at all hazards; it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
Regardless of its logical descent from our most basic founding principle, that governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed, nullification simply doesn’t work, critics say. Or does it?
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills