by Michael Boldin
For more than a century, We the People have been marching on D.C. in the hopes that federal politicians would see the light and limit federal power. We have been suing in federal courts in the hopes that federal judges would limit federal power. We keep â€œvoting the bums out.â€ But every federal election cycle we end up with new bums that expand federal power!
Asking, demanding, hoping â€“ that the federal government will limit its own power â€“ just doesnâ€™t work. So why not try something new?
Thomas Jefferson wrote that when the federal government â€œassumes undelegated powersâ€¦â€ a nullification of the act is the rightful remedy.
NULLIFICATION â€“ has a long history in the American tradition. It is happening across the country RIGHT NOW. And YOU can help this growing movement go mainstream.
How? Attend Nullify Now! â€“ our multi-city tour to educate and activate in support of massive state resistance to unconstitutional federal laws, regulations and mandates.
GET TICKETS NOW! â€“ starting at just $10.00!
$10. This week only, General Admission ticket prices are about the price of a movie!
Ten bucks – if you act right now. Weâ€™re launching the tour in less than two weeks in Ft Worth, Texas, and while hundreds of people have already confirmed attendance in our various locations, we want to send a message â€“ and full houses in support of the 10th amendment, the constitution and your liberty â€“ will tell not only the media, but your state legislators too â€“ that you want action now.
The time to get your Nullify Now! tickets is not next month. Itâ€™s not next week. Today. Not Tomorrow. Now.
Your Help â€“ joining us now â€“ will make the tour a huge success â€“ and will allow us to expand and bring these events to more cities soon! (see below for our announcement on a new location already!)
Hereâ€™s what you will learn at our events:
- What IS Nullification?
- What is the historical and constitutional basis?
- Where is nullification happening RIGHT NOW? (hint â€“ dozens of states around the country)
- What can YOU do today to help make it happen â€“ to enforce the Constitution in your lifetime
Speakers, Speakersâ€¦.and more SPEAKERS!:
Hereâ€™s just a few of our headline speakers at our various locations (see http://www.nullifynow.com for specifics on each event)
- Thomas E Woods â€“ Best-Selling Author of Meltdown, The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History and Nullification: How to Resist Federal Tyranny in the 21st Century.
- Jack Hunter â€“ â€œThe Southern Avengerâ€ â€“ American Conservative Magazine
- Gary Johnson â€“ Former Governor of New Mexico
- Jim Babka â€“ President of DownsizeDC.org
- Debra Medina â€“ Founder of WeTexans, and former Texas Gubernatorial Candidate
- Randy Brogdon â€“ Oklahoma State Senator, author of the OK 10th Amendment Resolution and Health Care Freedom Act
- Leo Berman â€“ TX State Representative
- Kim Russell â€“ Founder of People United for Medical Marijuana
- Wayne Christian â€“ TX State Representative, Founder of the Texas Conservative Coalition
- Phil Russo â€“ Host of Tea Party Patriots Live Radio Show
- Trevor Lyman â€“ Co-Creator of the Money Bomb concept
- Tom Mullen â€“ Author of A Return to Common Sense
- Charles Goyette â€“ Best-Selling author of The Dollar Meltdown
- Michael Boldin â€“ Founder of the Tenth Amendment Center
- William Greene â€“ creator of the Constitutional Tender Act
- Joe Wolverton II â€“ Professor of American Government, Journalist for The New American Magazine
- Darla Dawald â€“ National Director, ResistNet.com
- Sheriff Richard Mack â€“ Author of The County Sheriff: Americaâ€™s Last Hope
While most events of this quality level would be at least $50 or more, weâ€™re not doing this to make huge profits â€“ weâ€™re doing it to educate and activate.
This is a big project for us at the Tenth Amendment Center and WeRefuse.com â€“ but we wanted to start out modest in scope. Four cities are already booked and scheduled â€“ and as long as you help us make these a big success, weâ€™ll be able to bring the tour to more cities, more states, and more peopleâ€¦
- September 4th â€“ Fort Worth, Texas â€“ http://www.nullifynow.com/ft-worth/
- 10-10-10 (at 10am) â€“ Orlando, Florida â€“ http://www.nullifynow.com/orlando/
- October 23rd â€“ Chattanooga, Tennessee â€“ http://www.nullifynow.com/chattanooga/
- January 29th â€“ Phoenix, Arizona â€“ http://www.nullifynow.com/phoenix/
- JUST ADDED â€“ April 20th â€“ Los Angeles, California â€“ http://www.nullifynow.com/losangeles/
Weâ€™re working on more dates in Philadelphia, Minneapolis, Missouri, Kentucky and elsewhere. So help us spread the word of the events â€“ let all your friends and family know about it â€“ and at each milestone, we can add new cities like we just announced today (08-21) about the new tour date in Los Angeles.
We need your help. Help is what we need, and help is what you can give. Get your tickets today!
So while it might be important to call, petition, demand, march, sue and vote bums out, because theyâ€™re all bums, thereâ€™s much more weâ€™re supposed to do. When the federal government violates your rights, youâ€™re not supposed to wait four years for new politicians in the hope that theyâ€™ll fix it. Youâ€™re not supposed to wait two, or four, or more years for some black-robed judge to pronounce that theyâ€™ve violated your rights. You are supposed to resist those violations of your liberty as they happen â€“ and it is your stateâ€™s solemn duty to do the same.
Michael Boldin [send him email] is the founder of the Tenth Amendment Center
Copyright Â© 2010 by TenthAmendmentCenter.com. Permission to reprint in whole or in part is gladly granted, provided full credit is given.
Latest posts by Michael Boldin (see all)
- Answering Questions: States vs Feds on Syrian Refugees - November 20, 2015
- Road to Recovery: Ten Steps for the Constitution and Liberty - October 28, 2015
- Constitution Day: A Day of Deceit - September 17, 2015