After being nearly derailed on a technicality this month, Texas House Concurrent Resolution 50 (HCR50) was brought back for a vote today, and passed by a wide margin.
Tag Archives | Texas HCR50
Gov. Rick Perry on Thursday joined state Rep. Brandon Creighton and sponsors of House Concurrent Resolution (HCR) 50 in support of statesâ€™ rights under the 10th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.
June 25th: 7 Year Anniversary
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills