From a look at the definition, “permanent” is an antonym of “temporary;” that is exactly what has become of other “temporary” tax increases throughout history.
Tag Archives | Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Lawmakers encourage supporters to join them at Capitol event Politicians in Washington, D.C., have been exerting undue influence on the states and itâ€™s time for them to stop. Thatâ€™s the sentiment behind a rally Rep. Samuel E. Rohrer (R-128) and Sen. Mike Folmer (R-48) will hold at noon on Monday in the Capitol Rotunda. [...]
The danger of being number 10 is that no one really knows who you are. George Washington was our first president; but how many can name number 10 off the top of their head? And Sir Edmund Hillary was the first person to climb Everest, but does anyone know who the tenth person was to reach the summit?
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills