On Wednesday, May 6th, Maine Governor John Baldacci signed into law a bill legalizing gay marriage in the state. The move makes Maine the fifth state to allow gay marriage. “This new law does not force any religion to recognize a marriage that falls outside of its beliefs. It does not require the church to perform any ceremony with which it disagrees. Instead, it reaffirms the separation of Church and State,” Governor Baldacci said.
Tag Archives | Maine Sovereignty
June 25th: 7 Year Anniversary
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills