Today, by a vote of 34-24, the Arizona State House of Representatives passed House Concurrent Resolution 2024 (HCR2024). HCR 2024 stipulates that “the State of Arizona is hereby expressing the intent to claim sovereignty under the 10th Amendment to the United States Constitution. ” It will now be transmitted to the Arizona Senate.
Tag Archives | Arizona HCR2024
June 25th: 7 Year Anniversary
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills