As with any compact, one party does not have a monopoly over its interpretation, nor can one party change it without the consent of the other. Additionally, no one has a moral obligation to obey unconstitutional laws. That’s not to say there is not a compelling case for obedience of unconstitutional laws. That compelling case is the brute force of the federal government to coerce obedience, possibly going as far as using its military might to lay waste to a disobedient state and its peoples.
Tag Archives | Rick Perry
The Founding Fathers understood that a one-size-fits-all approach just doesnâ€™t work, especially in a country the size of America, and it certainly doesnâ€™t work for Texas. Our economic strength, compared to the federal budget mess and other statesâ€™ troubles, is evidence that Texans know whatâ€™s best for Texas.
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills