The Tenth Amendment prohibits the federal government from interfering with a state’s decision to either allow or prohibit the cultivation, distribution or use of marijuana within its own boundaries (case law involving the Commerce Clause notwithstanding).
Tag Archives | Prop 203
June 25th: 7 Year Anniversary
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills