Maintaining government over the daily concerns of people at the lowest level possible was necessary for self-government to thrive and kingly government to have no place in the future of the United States.
Tag Archives | Nationalism
The separation of powers is fine as far as it goes, but it will never be a sufficient defense against governmental tyranny. Something else is needed.
There were “nationalists” even in the early federal period, but they often understood that if the United States contained several nations rather than one, it would be better to separate than to consolidate.
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills