The debates over whether Waterboarding constitutes torture or not have been quite heated as of late. Democrats in the Senate have been saying they may not confirm Michael Mukasey as attorney general based on his unclear legal positions on the issue – but some key Dems are now saying that they will approve him.
Tag Archives | mukasey
June 25th: 7 Year Anniversary
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills