John McCain is developing a bad case of selective respect.Â For the Constitution, that is. Recently, he called upon the principle of States Rights in advocating drilling for oil off the coasts of California and Florida. But, isn’t he violating this principle at the same time he’s invoking it?
Tag Archives | anwr
June 25th: 7 Year Anniversary
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills