This evening of speakers, education and activism will be focused solely on the unconstitutional new powers claimed by the Feds in Sections 1021-1022 of the 2012 NDAA – what we call the “kidnapping provisions”
The event is provided to you FREE but because of limited space, please register for your tickets in advance (see below)
The Standard Hotel, DTLA
550 S. Flower St
Los Angeles, CA 90071 (Map/Directions)
There is a full service parking lot attached to the hotel – and multiple parking structures and street parking in the area.
See a list of available parking lots at this link
Date: May 3, 2012
Time: Doors open at 6:00PM. Please arrive early.
Please note: The hotel parking lot may be rather full and busy on the evening of this event, because two events will take place on the property simultaneously. We suggest caution, patience, and perhaps an arrival a little earlier than usual. Thank you!
The event will be multiple segments:
- What is the NDAA and what is the issue with it?
- What is being done around the country – multiple states and even counties are taking action against it
- What You can do right NOW to stop the NDAA in California, in your county, and in your city.
- State and Local Resistance to NDAA happening around the country right now – INFO HERE
- Report – Media Conference – coalition across the political spectrum in response to NDAA – HERE
- Info – What IS the NDAA and what are the worst parts? – READ HERE
Click Here to help support this FREE event financially. All sponsorships of $150 or more will get you, your group, or your business a vendor table space at the event, and special thanks during the event too.
Every dollar – be it $5 or $500 – helps us cover our expenses and will provide us the resources to host what will hopefully be a monthly event on important issues in Los Angeles.
Individuals can sponsor the event as well – at this link