In and of itself, the federal government possesses no power.
Tag Archives | We the People
Like the People, the States have the power and the responsibility to refuse to consent to Unconstitutional laws.Â We must all make sure that our own State officials are aware of this responsibility.
It might be plausible that soon we can all confidently say, â€œAll politics are localâ€ and you may truly have the ability to â€œvote with your feet.â€ If the majority of a state wants it, let it be â€“ let them say yes. If they do not, let it be â€“ let them say nay and adopt the doctrine of nullification.
Power is increasingly being centralized in the federal governmentâ€”at the expense of individuals and their voluntary associations â€” with the creation of multi-billion or trillion dollar new programs, massive bureaucracies and breathtaking income redistribution nowhere authorized in the Constitution.
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills