Whether it be the Carter-era formation of the Department of Education, the Bush-era â€œNo Child Left Behindâ€ legislation, or the Obama-era â€œrace to the topâ€ program, the federal government has over the past century led a concerted effort to fully extend its reach over the entire arena of education.
Tag Archives | Schools
June 25th: 7 Year Anniversary
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills