The Oklahoma State Senate has passed Charles Key’s House Concurrent Resolution 1028 (HCR1028) today.
Tag Archives | Oklahoma HCR1028
Oklahoma’s House Concurrent Resolution 1028, authored by State Rep. Charles Key, passed the Oklahoma House today. The vote was 73-22 with 6 not voting.
June 25th: 7 Year Anniversary
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills