State efforts to reclaim their jurisdiction are great. But in some respects, the states are still showing signs of apprehension of, and/or undue deference to, the federal government.
Tag Archives | jurisdiction
In a recent article on Habeas Corpus, it was shown that the 10th Amendment prevented the federal government from suspending Habeas. Why? Because the Constitution only allows for its suspension in very limited situations. Article I, Section 9 spells this out quite clearly: The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, [...]
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills