I predict that Arizona’s SB 1178 will startle our overlords in Washington, DC and deeply offend them in much the same way that the immigration act, SB 1070, did.
Tag Archives | Intrastate Commerce Act
If federal lawmakers and their alphabet agencies refuse to obey the very document on which their political authority and legitimacy is based, then it is up to state and local governments to pass and enforce laws like the Intrastate Commerce Act, which explicitly remind the feds where their authority ends.
For decades, using a tortured definition of â€œinterstate commerce,â€ Congress has claimed the authority to regulate, control, ban, or mandate virtually everything
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills