The Constitution was signed on September 17, 1787, and every year that date passes by with hardly a sound. Do something today to bring it back to life!
Tag Archives | constitution-day
Calling on the feds â€“ whether itâ€™s though elections, or protests, or lawsuits, or rallies â€“ is a failed strategy. So how about trying something new?
Today is a day that’s not celebrated like many other “holidays” in American society. You see, September 17th is Constitution Day – a day that appears to be nearly forgotten in America. Sadly, over the years, people have stopped paying attention to the Constitution. It’s rare to hear people talking about the rules for government [...]
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills