“You can pick apart every phrase of the Constitution, and you will not find any federal power to fun television.”
Archive | Tenther 101 RSS feed for this section
“We have crossed the boundary that lies between Republic and Empire.”
Constitution Day is our way of life – every single day of the year.
In a debate like this, who would YOU trust?
Zealots on both sides – are wrong.
Lesson? Don’t trust politicians. Period.
when the federal government presumes to nullify any part of the Constitution, including the Tenth Amendment, the federal action is void.
The United States stand on the cusp of violent revolution, according to Coalition to Stop Gun violence executive director Josh Horwitz.
How the heck do we turn this mess around? Ben Gross has a plan…
We need to exercise our rights whether they the government wants us to or not!
We are looking for partners in this fight against federal overreach.
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills