If federal lawmakers and their alphabet agencies refuse to obey the very document on which their political authority and legitimacy is based, then it is up to state and local governments to pass and enforce laws like the Intrastate Commerce Act, which explicitly remind the feds where their authority ends.
Archive | Grassroots RSS feed for this section
Unless you’re a federal bureaucrat, we’re on the same team
The solution to our problem is not to find the right people and send them to Washington. By all means, vote the bums out, but if that is the end of it, the new crop of bums (from both parties) will forget their limited government rhetoric just as surely as their predecessors did.
To turn things around, it will take a consistent group of like minded people in support of the original intent of the constitution and an unwavering opposition to unconstitutional mandates and laws.
If you believe in liberty and the Constitution, now is the time to take action. Here’s a few simple things that you can do today.
“We will come together on August 1st specifically to support the Tenth Amendment and the State Sovereignty Resolutions currently working their way through the General Assembly in Ohio.”
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills