Our Founders recognized that one-size-fits-all government is really one-size-fits-none government.
Archive | Education RSS feed for this section
Even FDR’s people, apparently, didnâ€™t find that the Constitution gave Washington authority to involve itself in education
The various commissars who have taken it upon themselves to ensure that no one strays from officially approved opinion â€” or to appropriately scold anyone who in fact does so â€” have become apoplectic at the return of nullification.
Whether it be the Carter-era formation of the Department of Education, the Bush-era â€œNo Child Left Behindâ€ legislation, or the Obama-era â€œrace to the topâ€ program, the federal government has over the past century led a concerted effort to fully extend its reach over the entire arena of education.
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills