We’re at a defining moment in history. Chris Dixon explains – and encourages..
About Chris DixonChris is the state chapter coordinator for the Maine Tenth Amendment Center.
Author Archive | Chris Dixon
Itâ€™s no secret that the United States Constitution is a document in exile, to paraphrase the title of a brilliant work written by senior Fox News analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano.
Students accustomed to equating statesâ€™ rights with South Carolina may be stunned to learn that it was the Wisconsin Supreme Court asserting the nullification doctrine in the mid-1850s.
Back in 2007, Maine generated national headlines when it took a step that then was not known to our mainstream political world
the media again unites under the usual cause of defending the Federal Government. This time, itâ€™s the war on nullification.
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills