In this week’s video report, Michael Boldin talks about how the left and the right are starting to converge more and more in support of the principles of decentralization and limited constitutional government that the 10th Amendment stands for. Also discussed are the benefits of state sovereignty resolutions, what needs to come next, the reason to limit government, and a few media updates for the week.
Left and Right support the 10th Amendment
About Tenth Amendment
Enjoyed This Post?
We cannot succeed without your help, as we will never accept government grants or handouts. Please help us by investing in the Constitution and freedom today!
Subscribe and Follow
- Tombstone, Water, and the Bureaucrat Standing In Between
- Virginia NDAA Nullification Bill headed to Governor Bob McDonnell. Veto Imminent?
- A brief legal (and mildly political) analysis of the NDAA
- NDAA Nullification Passes Virginia Senate by a Veto-Proof 39-1 Vote
- Contraceptives and Catholic hospitals: The primary issue is Obamacare, not the First Amendment
June 25th: 7 Year Anniversary
- Tenther Radio Episode #99: Government Gone Wild
- Tenther Radio Episode #98: Nullification Goes Mainstream
- Tenther Radio Episode #97: The Importance of Decentralization
- Tenther Radio Episode #96: The #NoDrones Movement is Growing
- Tenther Radio Episode #95: Real ID Backlash, and How to Enforce Nullification Bills