by Ellemay, Reaching Sunward
- I believe that no one â€” including the President â€” is above the law.
- I oppose all forms of torture, and I support both closing the GuantÃ¡namo Bay prison and ending indefinite detention.
- I oppose warrantless spying.
- I believe that government officials, no matter how high-ranking, should be held accountable for breaking the law and violating the Constitution.
- I believe that the Constitution protects every personâ€™s rights equally â€” no matter what they believe, how they live, where or if they worship, and whom they love.
- I reject the notion that we have to tolerate violations of our most fundamental rights in the name of fighting terrorism.
- I am deeply committed to the Constitution and expect our countryâ€™s leaders to share and act on that commitment â€” every day, without fail.
If you agree, click here.
Take a refreshing look at the Constitution here.Details